At YEGO, you can either opt for traditional face-to-face counselling in Johannesburg, or for E-counselling (also known as online counselling). The face-to-face option gives you the opportunity to interact in person with your counsellor. The E-counselling option allows you to engage and interface with your counsellor online. This is done through secure software that facilitates real-time instant messaging, voice and video options.
Our services include:
- Individual Adult counselling (covering a wide range of issues such as anxiety, stress, depression, grief and anger management, cognitive behavioural therapy etc);
- Couple therapy (pre-marital, marital counselling, parenting etc);
- Family enrichment counselling services (managing family success, relocations, parenting, and developmental issues);
- Psychometric tests, administration and reporting services (Aptitude & Skills Tests and Personality & Career Tests);
- Trauma counselling and support services;
- Addiction recovery and coping services.